TOP NEWS OF BLACKBERRY

Air tel stopped providing G P S


Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to format my memory card


How to format my memory card
I've read a ton of posts, followed videos, pictures and instructions but can't seem to get my SD memory card formatted!

I insert the card into the phone
A message pops up "A Media Card has been inserted that is not formatted. Please format the card."
I press the track ball to hit the OK
A message pops up "Media Card inserted"
I go to Options, Media Card
Media Card Support: On
Encryption Mode: None
Mass Storage Mode Support: On
Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Yes
Press the track ball
Select Format Card
Message pops up "Warning: Formatting the Media Card will destroy any data stored on it. Do you wish to continue?"
Hit track ball for Yes
Screen goes black, red message or notification light comes on (about 30 sec - 1 min)
Screen comes on white with turning hourglass (about 1 min)
Blackberry screen goes black with Verizon logo
Then a status bar goes from 0-100% with a message reading "Verifying Security Software" And once it fills says "Test Complete!"
And then back to the message "A media card has been inserted that is not formatted. Please format the card."

1 comment: